This is what you define a poignant video as. The short film in itself is worth watching and its ending would be put across as ‘poetic justice’ in literature.
The film in its short and limited narrative does strike a chord somewhere. And the first word that came to my mind when I watched it for the first time was ‘poignant’. Something ‘poignant’ touches you in a way that moves you and is piercing in nature (it may cause pain or it may not). But this video does have the profound effect.
Pronunciation: poin-yuhnt, poi-nuhnt
Meanings of Poignant:
1. Profoundly moving; touching: a poignant memory.
2. Physically painful: “Keen, poignant agonies seemed to shoot from his neck downward” (Ambrose Bierce).
3. Keenly distressing to the mind or feelings: poignant anxiety.
4. Piercing; incisive: poignant criticism.
5. Neat, skillful, and to the point: poignant illustrations supplementing the text.