Meanings of Sedentary:
1. characterized by or requiring a sitting posture
2. accustomed to sit or rest a great deal or to take little exercise.
3. abiding in one place; not migratory.
Master’s Tip to Learn Sedentary
SEDENTARY is promptly rememberable as STATIONARY. As a stationary thing is motionless, so is the meaning of the word.
It is as simple as that…!!!
Sentence examples for Sedentary:
1. His sedentary job caused him some back pains.
2. The old woman who never left her home town has led a sedentary life.