Meanings of Vehemently
1. Marked by or full of vigor or energy
2. Characterized by arising from or marked by impetuosity of feeling or passion; ardent
Master’s Tip to Learn Vehemently
Just remember that whenever someone accuses you of something that you have not done, you oppose their accusation vehemently and decide to keep you reputation intact. That is you oppose those accusation with all the energy and intensity you have.
Sentence examples for Vehemently:
1. The proposal has faced vehement opposition from many board members.
2. He has opposed the accusation vehemently so far.
3. Many people vehemently accuse the authorities of doing little toimprove their lot